Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thankfulness part 2

I am always so thankful for living in this time, and for where I live. I got sick last week and by Saturday night I could not breathe. My asthma acted up and I have a bad case of bronchitis. I went to the doctor and got my asthma medicine (I haven't used it for 18 months) and two other medicines. I feel way better and can breath a little better! I think about how life must have been for people along time ago, and how it still is for so many who live in poverty and underdeveloped countries. I am so thankful for being able to go to the doctor, for having medications that treat my illness and for having access to good hospitals. We all have so many great things in our lives that we take for granted. Find something to be thankful for today! I'm so thankful for good friends and their support!

Peace and Light~ Tricia

No comments: