Thursday, November 1, 2007

Places of interest

I've added pictures of my places of religious interest travels. I am fascinated by religion, it's effect on people and how yoga and my faith have made me grow. During the Litany of Saints at mass today, I became very emotional. I almost cried. I had to bite my tongue to keep from losing it. The only way I could describe it is that I felt so connected, it was so beautiful. Yoga has helped me attain such a deep level of disconnection from the world around me that I can truly stay on one thought without being distracted. Life is fast and hectic, I'm always multitasking. I'm so relieved to have the opportunity to settle my thoughts and really feel what I am doing. Allow yourself the luxury to enjoy a quiet, nurturing escape.

Peace and Light~ Tricia

No comments: