Sunday, June 7, 2009

Now for a happy post

I needed to get that stuff off my chest. Vic and I celebrated out 15th anniversary on Thursday. I taught classes until 8 so we celebrated on Friday night. We went to the Red Pepper Deli for dinner and then to the Tipping Point Theatre to see Shakespeare Abridged. It was so funny my stomach hurt until Saturday from all the laughing. We really needed that after the gloomy week we had. It was nice to spend some time together, without having to do anything.

15 years ago if you would have told me that we would have had a vegan raw dinner to celebrate our anniversary, I would have been like "yea right." Wow how we have changed, for the better!

Check out the http://www.tippingpointtheatre.org/. Saturday between classes I popped into Twelve Oaks and picked up some white jeans and a cute cutout tank top. We had my sister's family over that night and Susie and I went into the hot tub. I felt so relaxed, the glass of chardonnay helped too. We're off to Ann Arbor now. Get outside and be present!

No comments: