Monday, February 23, 2009

Sunny day, peaceful mind, meditation

Meditative prayer and the power of finding the goodness and God within. That was the message at church yesterday. A little while ago it was the God is bigger than religion. Wow!!! I'm really loving this fresh infusion of truth! I just smiled and tapped Vic, as we just discussed this earlier that day. The sun is shining, I'm so grateful for the goodness in my life. God loves us and wants us to be happy. We have to ask for what we want and believe that it is here already. Feel the joy of that blessing to the fullest extent. We watched a ton of Naked Archaeologist episodes that I recorded the other day and time after time he mentioned biblical figures that prayed and asked for something and received it. All weekend long I have been reminded of this. I even watched some Joel Osteen last night and his message was that when you ask and believe you receive. My greatest wish and desire is to bring as much goodness to the world as possible. What is your highest aim?

No comments: