Friday, December 19, 2008

Let it snow, Let it snow, let it snow!

Horray! The plow company finally came to dig our sub out! I tried to drive to the highway in the morning and got stuck several times. I am so glad that LTF decided to let instructors cancel classes if they couldn't make it to the club! Every time Vic snow blows the sidewalks, the snow just fills back in. We have over 2 feet in our front yard! My yoga program is finished, I am so thankful for my family and their support. When I got home on Wednesday night, there was a candle on the island counter. I turned the light on and Vic jumped out and yelled "surprise" there was a huge congratulations banner, champagne, chocolates and a big Lucy bag (my fav yoga clothes store). I started to cry harder than I already was. He asked why I was crying, I said I felt so loved, my back was killing me and I'm so tired I could die. My "holding it togetherness" over the past three months just fell out like a waterfall. We sat eating chocolate and drinking champagne. He said the boys tried to stay up but fell asleep two hours earlier. They even helped clean their toys out of the family room! Vic got me a jacket from Lucy, he actually went shopping, at the mall and picked out a really cool jacket the fits me like a glove. He by the way doesn't shop much, never at the mall! That was a really special effort on his part.

No comments: