Sunday, March 8, 2009

sleepy day!

I am really sleepy today. I have had a crazy busy week (attended two hockey games, taught 12 yoga classes, finally cleaned up the spent perennials in the front yard and have had a headache for two days). My nephews spent the night last night, my sister and I were finding songs on ITunes and then had a blast with the kids. We watched dance videos on Youtube (followed along of course) and did the Napoleon Dynamite dance (disco light and everything). Don't ask why I have a disco ball...the kids won it a Luckys. I made a humongous breakfast and poof..it's almost 3pm. We're going to Grandma's for Grandpa's birthday today. I can't wait for summer. I miss the sun and blue skies! I'm going to try to make it to a few more classes this week, as I have been a little bit of a slacker lately. I've been so tired lately. Gotta catch more zzzzzs.

No comments: