Friday, March 20, 2009

My new fairie garden

My sister and I both have two sons, so we get to share the girlie stuff with each other. One example is last year my sis and I took an indoor faerie garden class at Heavenly Scent Herb Farm (http://www.heavenlyscentherbfarm.com/) and the result was a little too big and clumsy to display. For a while, I've been looking for a replacement container. I love the look of verdigris so this was a great catch. Vic sculpted the foam base for me and I put it together after Garrett's LAST basketball game. We're finally free on Friday nights! If you get a chance to check out Heavenly Scent Herb Farm, it's worth the time (go in the Spring or Summer). Downtown Fenton is close by and French Laundry has great sandwiches. I love the big barn at HSHF, I've told the owner that I wanted to move in. I love the hydrangeas in the front, they are massive white mop heads (at least a foot across). They have greenhouses with unique plants and a huge outdoor faerie garden, it is sooo cool! Find a little time to be creative this weekend.

No comments: