Monday, December 28, 2009

Parasitic blogging, a personal note to Jindi

Sadly, for a short time, I have to moderate comments because someone using the blogger name Jindi had been parasitically commenting on my blog in an attempt to promote his or her products. I am open to reviewing products, retreats and "teacher training" programs and then blog my opinion of it, however, for anyone to respond to a blog posting with a sales pitch and a link back to their website...Hmmm not cool. I don't know who you are or if what you promote is valid. Please spend your time developing your own blog.

Metta, Tricia

2 comments:

Mollie said...

Hi Tricia,
I have taken quite a few of your classes at Lifetime and enjoyed them very much. I know that you have mentioned in class that you went through your teacher training at the Center for Yoga. I am enrolled in Jonny's spring teacher training and was just curious about how you liked the program. I would really appreciate any advice or input that you have to offer.

Anonymous said...

Amen to that!