Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Batter Blasters, not a gimmick

Alright I broke down and bought the organic pancake batter in a can that looks like whipping cream. The kids have been begging me to try it, so I did. They were actually really good.

I found a vegan version of kefir at Whole Foods Market. It is made with coconut milk, it's quite delicious and had the probiotics that are so beneficial to the body.

My website is technically done in many aspects but I will always have more to add as yoga is a living science and art. I am bored with it in some ways and miss blogging about my trifles in life.

I am enjoying being an aunt to my 10 month old nephew who is visiting from Hong Kong. I can hand him back and come home to my potty trained bunch.

I am looking forward to having some time off over the holidays. I need to get my purging complete, so all the Christmas ornaments that are no longer desirable are going to the Vietnam Vets of America. One phone call and they come and pick up all the stuff I can't find a home somewhere else for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on Batter Blaster. My kids really love it and it tastes at least as good as those frozen ones. Better actually.

Terri