Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Center for Yoga Teacher Training review

A friend requested info regarding the teacher training program that I completed last year. Blogging on the Blackberry isn't fun so I'll keep it short and sweet until I get to sit at my desktop:

I can safely with all seriousness, that it was one of the best experiences of my life! I wish every person could go through it with openness to learn and grow.It is really 6 months of course work crammed into 3, so it's important to really stick with reading the books and completing journal entries daily. I have become more disciplined and less impulsive.

I am free of cravings (shopping and foods) and relish the sense of calmness that my practice has brought to my life. Go! Sign up and embark on the journey to your better self! I would not have believed it if Johnny had said that I would have changed so much, I am amazed.

No comments: