Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Perfect class

I taught this Springs first outdoor yoga class today. The setting was fragrantly embellished by the aroma of the crab apple blooms. They smelled absolutely amazing! To inhale in their presences was a joy! The birds were singing and the ground was soft. It is so different to practice outside, it's quite challenging to tune everything out. Good practice!

I am not able to blog as much due to my coffee free lifestyle, I am in bed by now on most nights! I am yawning as I type, so I'll keep it short. 14 whole days and not a bit of coffee. I made a pot for my parents who were over to help out with the kids and did not even want any.

I feel even and balanced but my mind has taken a while to readjust to the lack of caffeine. My classes are going well and I am adding a few new ones in.

I'm having 60 people over on Saturday and I am up to my elbows in cleaning, touching up the trim work that the kids destroyed with their lacrosse sticks and organizing. Wish me luck, it should be a blast!

We're loving these black bean chipoltle burgers from Morningstar farms (big box of 12 at Costco for$13.50). I try not to eat processed foods but I have to give in when I am in a pinch. I made burritos for Cinco de Mayo and will cap off the night with a adios amigos!

No comments: