Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Detox day 8

I am sleepy! I ate too much and it makes me tired. I have to have 1 cup of coffee with soy or almond milk in the morning, but with NO SUGAR!!! This is a huge accomplishment for me , down from 3t of sugar per cup, and tons of cream (about 7 cups of coffee a day, down to 1)! I ate a banana for breakfast, 1/4 of a cookie for lunch and for dinner a glass of kefir, rice and veggies, cauliflower, a small bowl of tomato / roasted red pepper soup. I am so aware of how food makes me feel now! I gulped the kefir before dinner because I was so hungry, it is dairy but I don't care when I'm starving! Kefir is about the best dairy you could consume so I don't feel so bad. It is a probiotic "yogurt like" drink but I like it much better than any yogurt smoothie I've tried. It has 10 active probiotics and is great for your Gi tract. The point is BEING PREPARED! If I had known and packed a lunch I would have been fine. Overall I am doing much better than I imagined I could! I don't miss anything! I can see how this can re-adjust your bodies chemistry to work better (insulin receptors adjust to low levels of sugar in blood stream and cravings stop). This is exciting! Yes Sue, our bodies deserve this!
Namaste!~ Tricia

No comments: