Sunday, April 27, 2008

Eat your veggies!

Have you been eating your extra 3 servings of fruits and veggies? I'm realistic, people don't really"love" fruit and veggies, that way asking you to add 3 servings is realistic and doable. If you already eat 3 to 4, adding the 3 extra will help you feel that much better. If you already eat a lot of bunny food (yea for you!!) try to add a vegetarian meal into your diet. If not, start now, it's not too late. Make the choices fun take a big plate and pile on red leaf lettuce, cucumbers, feta cheese and dressing. Look in the blog archives for my pumpkin muffin recipe, or cheesie spinach bars. Make a fruit salad, grab a handful of raisins, dried cranberries, or my fave cherries. Make a smoothie with a banana, berries, yogurt, tofu and some milk (almond milk is good). Eat apple slices with peanut butter. Add berries and sliced banana to a bowl of granola for breakfast.

I took my boys and Alex's friend Matt to Ann Arbor on Thursday, then to the ice cream social at school, Friday we went roller skating after school, Satrday we had yoga, skate park and a birthday party. I'm wiped out!

I'll curl up with a book I've been trying to finish and relax. Find some peace in your day!

No comments: