Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2008

Ghosts and Goblins are out tonight! Have a spooky night! Too funny Lani, I just read your comment from yesterday and we were on the same wave length as far as new flows. Your good energy is in the air. Concerning losses in the stock market, There may be a silver lining, it's just not readily apparent yet.

I am at the halfway point in the journey to my 200 hour RYT, I have been able to share what I learn with my friends in class and I am extremeny thankful for their willingness to open their lives to change.

Success and happiness are not achievable, they just become as a result of giving of oneself and asking for no favor in return. How can we help others and ourselves as well? Look for a way to give something back in an annonymous manner. Surprise someone who needs some uplifting.

Sometimes I feel like we live in a vaccum, separate lives barely connected by a brief hello and a wave. I call friends I haven't seen in a while who live far away, we catch up then we fade again. Life is full of ebbs and flows, like waves rolling and crashing. Take time to reach out, you'll be glad you did.

Love and Light~ Trish

No comments: