Friday, December 14, 2007

Gratitude

I was really touched after class today. Many of my students came up to tell me how much they loved my class and my style of teaching. I am very humbled and so appreciative of the opportunity to help others, as I have been given the gift of yoga as well. I really love teaching, and it shows. If your heart isn't in something you're doing, try to figure out why? Ask yourself a question "If I had to do it all over, would I do this again?" If it's your job, first be thankful that you have one! Second, realize that sometimes one has to work for a living and find really fulfilling hobbies to increase one's sense of satisfaction in life. If you're thinking of changing your job or field, take time to really think through your options. Spend some quiet time reflecting on your state of self. Make a goal list and start working toward it today! Remember that being healthy and fit are a lifestyle choice not a diet or a routine!

Peace and light~ Tricia

No comments: