Thursday, September 17, 2009

Broken arm and football

Interesting few weeks for our family. My husband fell as he dove to catch the ball while playing catch. He broke both bones at the elbow. FUN!!! Absolutely not! He is on the mend and thankfully the boys football practices and games have gone well. God willing they continue to do so.
I had a great slow flow class at the Center with Jason. It left me feeling relaxed and calm all day. I have to get there more often!

I went the the Northville Farmers Market today after class. I saw my yoga buddy Amy and bought one of her silver necklaces with fresh water pearls. It is beautiful! I also picked up some fresh zucchini since mine died off so long ago. Tomatoes are petering out too and the garden is looking scary. Just in time to decorate for Halloween!

No comments: